Light, fiery and fun – this meal is a great for a quick and healthy Asian night in. You definitely won’t be missing your favourite Chinese restaurant once you try your hand on this.
- 1 x Medium sized Pok choybunch
- 6-7 x Mushrooms
- 3 x Medium sized baby corn
- ¼ x Broccoli
- 2 tbsp Saucery Black Pepper Stir Fry
- Salt, to season
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Wash the mushrooms and Pok choy, cut them into desired sizes and keep aside.
- Do the same with broccoli and Babycorn.
- Take a cooking pot and add water for boiling and 1 teaspoon of salt, let the water come to a boil and blanch babycorn first then broccoli and keep them in the water until tender(do not let them discolour).
- Drain water and keep aside.
- In a wok/pan on medium flame add oil and then mushrooms, let it ooze water. Then add the other vegetables. Take saucery black pepper stir fry sauce, add 2/3tbsp of it in the pan and stir well, adjust seasoning and consistency.
- åÊServe hot.