No. of Portions - 4 tacos
- 2 x Sweet Potatoes
- 1 x Avocado
- 1 x Saucery Cilantro Jalapeno Dip
- 1/4 x Onion (diced small)
- 1/2 x Tomato (diced small)
- 4 x Taco Shells
- 1 cup Oil (for frying)
- Optional - 1/2 cup Black Beans or Pink Musoor (pressure cooked/boiled - tender)
- Salt to taste
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut them into 2x1 inch wedges.
- Heat the oil until it is slightly simmering. Fry the sweet potato wedges in the hot oil until they're an appealing golden brown.
* If you're looking for a healthier alternative and feel like avoiding fried food, you could even just brush the wedges with some oil and roast it in the oven for 25 minutes at about 200 degrees.
- Place 4-5 pieces of the fried sweet potatoes in each taco shell.
- Add 2 slices of avocado to each shell, along with 1-2 tbsp of Saucery cilantro jalapeno dip, some diced onions and tomatoes in each shell.
- Season with enough salt and some fresh cilantro to make it look pretty and voila - you're tacos are ready.