Not every meal needs to have you cracking your brain for what to eat. Sometimes, the best food is the easiest to make. And there’s no further testimony to that then these super easy sunny side up eggs in black pepper sauce on toast.
- Saucery Black pepper Stir fry Sauce
- 2 x Eggs
- 4 x Bread slices
- Spring onion greens/coriander leaves, for garnish
- Salt, to season
- Heat a small non stick pan over low heat, spray some oil and gently crack the egg on the pan, cover and cook to your liking, add a pinch of salt and once the egg is cooked, remove them on a plate, on the other hand toast breads.
- Take the toasted breads and add two tbsp of Saucery Black Pepper sauce on it spread it evenly on the toast, gently place the sunny side up eggs on the bread.
- Adjust seasoning
- Add some spring onion greens or coriander leaves as garnish
- Serve hot.