What’s iconic about “panini” sandwiches is really those beautiful grill lines on the bread. This recipe is so great for an any-time-of-the-day snack, and pairs beautifully with a vegetable soup and salad to make a whole meal out of it. In all of 10 minutes, you’re guaranteed the best “grilled cheese” version you’d ever have.
- 4 Slices whole wheat bread
- 4 tbsp Saucery Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 4 x Black olives, sliced
- 2 Slies cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Pepper, to season
- Heat panini grill/toaster.
- Spread the Sundried tomato pesto on all the bread slices. Fill your sandwich with black olives and cheddar cheese. Season with pepper.
- Brush outside of sandwich with olive oil.
- Grill the sandwich for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! :)