Sundried tomato pesto and olives are a golden combination. These tarts are almost as easy as those delicious Monaco biscuit appetizers we had in the 90s, except so much tastier. What’s great is, if you’re too lazy to actually get tarts for this, you can even try them on Monaco or other salty biscuits for an equally delicious hors d'oeuvre (appetisers).
- 8 x Readymade tart shells
- ½ Jar Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 8-9 x Black olives, chopped
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Make the tart filling by mixing the Saucery sundried tomato pesto with chopped olives and chilli flakes. Check seasoning.
- Fill each tart shell with 1 tbsp of the filling and arrange it a tray.
- Bake in oven for 2 mins and serve it hot, garnished with chilli flakes. Alternatively, you can also serve this as a cold tart (avoid baking).