Stuffed mushrooms are an easy and quick snack that demands almost no cooking skills whatsover. It's something anyone from any age group can make and it takes just 5 minutes of effort. Just pop them in the over and 15 minutes later you've got fresh, juicy, hot stuffed mushrooms ready to please!
- 8 x Mushrooms, stalks removed
- 5 tsp Paneer, finely grated
- 1 tbsp Saucery Aglio Olio
- 1 tsp Dry oregano
- 2 tsp Chopped parsley
- 4 tsp Olive oi
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Preheat the oven at 190C. Finely chop the removed stalks of half the total no of mushrooms.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped stalks, grated paneer, Saucery Aglio Olio, dry oregano and mix well. Check the seasoning. Marinate the mushroom caps in olive oil, salt and chopped parsely.
- Scoop in the prepared mixture into the mushroom caps using a spoon. Place these on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins at 190C. Serve hot, immediately.