Unannounced guests? Kids yelling for fun food? Got a sudden craving for pizza? Have no fear, our Fiamma Pita Pizza is here to the rescue! Fiery, flavourful and ready in just 10 minutes, this will be your go-to dish for days when you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen. Plus, they're much healthier that regular pizzas, with pita bread instead of regular pizza dough as the base.
- 4 tbsp Saucery Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 2 x Pita bread*
- 1 x Medium sized onion, thinly sliced
- 1 x Big green chilli, fine chopped
- 1 tsp Dry Oregano
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat an oven at 180C. Spread the Saucery sundried tomato pesto onto the pita bread evenly.
- Top this evenly with sliced onions, chopped green chilli, dry oregano and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 2-3 mins until the cheese has completely melted. Cut and serve hot.