Here’s our take on the “potato wedges with dip” idea. An easy snack, and just a tad healthier than the usual fries and dip.
- 4-5 x Big potatoes
- 2 tbsp Paprika/Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp/cloves Garlic powder/Crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 x Fresh coriander bunch
- Wash the potatoes and peel the skins and keep them aside.
- In a pan heat oil to fry the potato skins.
- Let the oil come to a smoking point, then add the potato skins.
- Make sure you donÛªt leave them unattended, once fried and crisp.
- Put them on a tissue paper.
- Add all the spices and mix them well. Add some coriander leaves and dip the skins in the Saucery caramelized onion dip, enjoy
- If using crushed garlic, then lightly saute them in less oil and then add directly after skins are fried with the spices.