Hot Asian food stirs the soul! This delicious shredded chicken in black pepper sauce is for those of us who are happy to have our senses jolted back into action. Fiery and delicious - this dish is a spice lovers paradise.
Saucery black pepper stir fry sauce: 3 tbsp (for medium spicy)
Boneless chicken: 250gms
Spring onions: 1 bunch medium sized
Bell peppers (red/yellow): 1 medium sized
Green chillies: 5 slit long
Egg (optional): 1 no
Corn starch: 1tsp
Xhaoshing wine(optional): 2 tbsp
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium sized shreds, add one egg and corn starch, mix well and keep aside.
- Clean the spring onions and cut them into small pieces. Chop the bulb into cubes. Dice the bell peppers in medium sized pieces
- Take a wok/pan. Add some vegetable oil, once the oil smokes, add the chicken and cook them till slightly brown,tender and crisp the outer layer, Remove them and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add the bell peppers and chillies and sautee until soft and tender.
- Add Saucery black pepper sauce and the chicken.
- Once the chicken is coated, add some spring onions. Drizzle some xhaoshing wine. Check for seasoning.