Who doesn't love a good Chinese appetizer on a busy day? With this combination of schezwan sauce and baby corn you can never miss the mark! Here's a delicious, easy, super quick recipe to whip up some light bites when you're having friends over, or just craving some good old Indian Chinese.
- 1.5 tbsp Saucery Schezwan sauce
- 6 x Medium sized baby corn
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Refined flour
- 4 tbsp Water
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp Refined oil
- 1 tsp Spring Onions (chopped - for garnish)
- Salt - To taste
- Boil the baby corns in salted water for 10 mins until they are soft and cut them lengthwise into halves.
- Make a batter by mixing the corn flour, refined flour, water and salt. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok. Coat the baby corn pieces in the batter and deep fry until it becomes crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add Saucery Schezwan sauce followed by the baby corns. Stir fry until the sauce coats the baby corn pieces. Adjust seasoning, garnish with spring onions and serve hot.