Nothing beats the feeling of a hot and spicy schezwan vegetable fried rice. The best part about the Saucery version, is you don’t need to worry about the MSG (since there is none)! Attack this fried rice when you’re feeling blue, want to show off, or even just want to feel happy and full!
- 200g Boiled Rice
- 3 tbsp Saucery Schezwan Sauce
- ¼ Medium carrot, finely chopped
- ¼ Medium capsicum, diced
- ¼ Medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Medium spring onion bulb, finely chopped
- 1 Medium spring onion greens, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Heat a wok with oil and add the spring onion bulbs and carrots. After 1-2 minutes, add red bellpeppers and capsicum and stir fry at high heat.
- Add the Saucery schezwan sauce to it and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled rice and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.