Radish is a great superfood, rich in vitamins and antioxidants. And this radish and arugula salad is nothing short of superb as well! Light and summery, this salad takes just about 10 minutes to make, and the balance of the caramelised onion and dill dressing, radish and arugula will leave you wanting more.
- 3 tbsp Saucery Caramelized Onion & Dill
- 1 x Medium sized raddish
- 4-6 x Cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 x Medium sized arugula leaves
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Salad oil/olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds (optional)
- 2-3 pcs Almonds or 2 tbsp seeds (pumpkin/sunflower) crushed
- Salt, to season
- Wash the vegetables, cut radish into slices, half the cherry tomatoes.
- Wash the arugula and shred them into medium sized pieces.
- Dry roast the cumin seeds.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all the vegetables to it, add almonds/seeds, freshly grounded pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Then add the saucery caramelized onion and dill to the vegetables and toss well. Lastly, add the roasted cumin seeds.
- Serve cold.