- 8 x Ready made tart bases
- 1 x Chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Saucery Classic Pesto
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, to season
- 4 tbsp Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat an oven at 200C. Slice the chicken into two lengthwise and marinate the chicken with 1 tbsp Saucery Classic Pesto for 15 mins.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and pan fry the chicken breast. Keep aside to cool. Shred the cooked chicken (use a fork to make it easy) and mix it with 1 tbsp Saucery Classic Pesto, grated mozzarella and season.
- Fill this onto the tarts and top with grated mozzarella.
- Bake the tarts in the oven for 3 mins until the cheese melts. Serve hot.