This is a fusion chaat dish. With Chinese, Mediterranean and Indian influences, these paneer lettuce cups are a fun and healthy appetizer with major crowd-pleasing potential!
- ½ cup Paneer, pan fried, grated/chopped
- 2 tbsp Saucery Hummus
- 2 tsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 x Shallots, finely sliced
- 1 x Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp Dill, chopped (optional)
- 2 x Fresh lettuce Leaves
- Mix all the ingredients together with the grated paneer and Saucery hummus. Chill this mixture for 20 minutes.
- Scoop and place them into the lettuce leaves. Serve the lettuce cups, chilled.