Orange and Hummus salad is an all-time favourite of the Saucery team. Balancing the citrus of the orange with the nutty satisfaction of the hummus makes for an envious salad. This salad is a great, refreshing pre-cursor to any food, and makes for quite a wholesome meal by itself too!
- ¼ cup Orange juice
- 5 tbsp Saucery Hummus
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 4-5 x Romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 x Orange segments
- 6 x Sweet lime segments
- 3 tbsp Pomelo segments
- 5 x Green olives, cut in half
- Feta Cheese crumbles, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk the orange juice, olive oil and the hummus together using a whisk until a homogeneous mixture is formed. Adjust seasoning and keep this aside.
- Break the lettuce and combine it with all the remaining ingredients and season. Pour in the prepared dressing and combine well. Serve in a salad bowl and garnish with crumbled feta.