- ½ cup Risotto Rice (Arborio)
- 2½ cups Veg stock
- ½ jar Saucery Mushroom Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Thyme, chopped
- 4 tbsp Red wine
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Veg stock
- Thyme Sprig, for garnish
- Boil the risotto rice in veg stock for 15 mins until the rice is 90% cooked.
- Heat butter in a pan and lightly sautÌ© garlic and thyme. Add the red wine and glaze the pan.
- Add the Saucery Mushroom pepper sauce into the pan, followed by milk. Now add in the boiled risotto rice and toss well. Continue cooking until the rice is completely done.
- Check and adjust the seasoning. Veg stock to be added depending on the consistency of the risotto. Serve hot, garnished with a sprig of thyme.