- Saucery Harissa
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup/Honey
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Carrots
- ¼ kg Lemon wedges
- 5-6 pieces Parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. Salt - To taste
- In a bowl, mix the Saucery harissa, maple syrup/honey, salt, olive oil, garlic and mix well.
- Pre heat the oven at 180C.
- Cut the carrots into 4, lengthwise. Mix the carrots and lemon wedges with the prepared harissa dressing and arrange on baking tray. Top the carrots with leftover dressing, if any.
- Roast for 25 mins at 180C. Occasionally turn the carrots in the tray to ensure uniform cooking. Roast until the carrots become soft and the lemon slices have caramelized.
- Serve as an appetizer, garnished with chopped parsley.