Schezwan is so integral in Chinese cooking in India. What would we do without it? Try this recipe out for a healthy, clean, better-than-a-restaurant Chinese gravy. Have this with steamed rice, fried rice, noodles or even bread!
- 3 tbsp Saucery Schezwan Sauce
- 3-4 x Mushrooms, cut in slices
- ½ x Capsicum, cut in cubes
- 2-3 x French beans, cut into long pieces
- 1 tsp Refined flour
- 250ml Water
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- Heat a wok with oil and add the mushrooms and stir fry on high heat. After 1-2 minutes, add the capsicum and french beans and continue to fry for another 2 mins.
- Now, add water/stock and the Saucery schezwan sauce to the wok and simmer for 5 mins until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the flour to 4 tbsp of water separately, add this into the gravy and wait for a boil before switching it off. Serve hot with rice or noodles.