Every time you think of the bout of freshness in a traditional falafel wrap with lots of salad and hummus and harissa sauce, you’re sure to be left drooling. You’re going to love these falafel wraps as a post-workout quick meal or for the kids lunchboxes, or even as a quick mid-week meal. Even de-constructed falafel platters are a very family friendly way to serve, and look fancy and lavish too!
- 2 x Pita Bread
- 3 tbsp Saucery Hummus
- 2 x Fresh leaves of lettuce, shredded
- ¼ x Cucumber, thin juliennes
- ¼ x Red and yellow bell peppers, thin juliennes
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- Salt, pepper, to season
- 4 x Falafels
- Mix the cucumber, bell peppers, lettuce, cumin powder and lime juice in a bowl to make the salad. Check seasoning.
- Spread the Saucery Hummus onto the pita breads uniformly.
- Crush and arrange the falafels over the hummus, 2 falafels per wrap and top with the prepared salad. Wrap it tight. Can be served hot or chilled.