Here’s an easy recipe for a soulful soup. This soup is a great way to fill yourself up, and can even have it cold like a bisque.
- 5 tbsp Saucery Sundried Tmato Pesto
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Refined flour
- 300ml Milk
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 tsp Chopped rosemary
- 4-5 x Fresh basil leaves, julienned
- ½ cup Veg stock
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- Heat butter in a sauce pan and add garlic and rosemary. Saute them for 1 minute and add the Saucery Sundried tomato pesto to it.Cook for another minute.
- Now add flour. Cook the flour on a low flame. Once its cooked, pour in the milk in 2-3 parts, whisking continuously ensuring that no lumps are formed. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the veg stock to adjust consistency. Check seasoning.
- Serve hot, garnished with basil. Enjoy!