Baked chicken is usually a low-maintenance meal with high protein appeal. Pair it with Saucery pesto, some mozzarella and tomatoes, and now we have a juicy, flavourful meal that can even compete with pizza! What better way to stay healthy?
- 2 x Chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Saucery Classic Pesto
- 2 tsp Dry oregano
- 1 x Large tomato, cut in thin slices
- 1½ cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Marinate the chicken breasts with dry oregano, salt and saucery classic pesto.
- Preheat the oven at 185C. In a baking tray, arrange the chicken breasts and top it with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle some salt on the tomato slices.
- Bake at 185C for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked and the crust turns brown. Serve hot.