This is Saucery innovation, a sort of lazy moussaka, is delicious for plated dinners and family style meals. Despite its fancy appearance, this meal is equal parts different and indulgent, as it is wholesome and nutritious!
- ½ x Small aubergine, sliced
- 1 x Large tomato, sliced
- 2 x Mozzarella cheese slice
- 4 tbsp Saucery Aglio Olio
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200C. Coat the aubergines in 3 tbsp of Saucery Aglio Olio and set them on a greased baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes until it softens.
- To assemble, arrange the aubergine slice, tomato slices and cheese slice, followed by another aubergine slice, tomato and cheese slice.
- Spread 1/s tbsp of Aglio olio after the tomato layer and sprinkle salt and pepper. Pierce a toothpick or satay stick to hold the shape.
- Place the stacks in an oven for 2 mins at 200C until the cheese melts. Serve immediately when the cheese is still hot and melting.