Pok choy : 1 bunch medium sized
Mushrooms : 6-7 pcs
Baby Corn : 3 Medium sized
Broccoli : 1/4th Medium sized
Saucery Black Pepper Stir fry sauce : 2tbsp
Salt : Seasoning
- Wash the mushrooms and Pok choy, cut them into desired sizes and keep aside.
- Do the same with broccoli and Babycorn.
- Take a cooking pot and add water for boiling and 1 teaspoon of salt, let the water come to a boil and blanch babycorn first then broccoli and keep them in the water until tender(do not let them discolour).
- Drain water and keep aside.
- In a wok/pan on medium flame add oil and then mushrooms, let it ooze water. Then add the other vegetables. Take saucery black pepper stir fry sauce add 2/3tbsp of it in the pan and stir well, adjust seasoning and consistency.
- Serve hot.