Potatoes:4-5 nos big
Paprika/Chilly Powder: 2tbsp
salt: 1 ½ tsp
Garlic powder or crushed garlic:2tsp/2cloves
Lemon Juice: 1 nos
Fresh coriander : ½ bunch
- Wash the potatoes and peel the skins and keep them aside.
- In a pan heat oil to fry the potato skins.
- Let the oil come to a smoking point then add the potato skins.
- Make sure you don’t leave them unattended, once fried and crisp.
- Put them on a tissue paper.
- Add all the spices and mix them well add some coriander leaves and dip the skins in the Saucery caramelized onion dip, enjoy
- If using crushed garlic then lightly saute them in less oil and then add directly after skins are fried with the Spices.