Saucery Caramelized onion and dill : 3tbsp
Radish: 1 medium sized
Cherry tomatoes: 4 -6 pieces
Arugula : 4-5 medium sized leaves
Pepper powder: 1tsp
Salt : Seasoning
Salad oil/olive oil: 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds: 1 tbsp(optional)
- Wash the vegetables, cut radish into slices, half the cherry tomatoes.
- Wash the arugula and shred them into medium sized pieces.
- Dry roast the cumin seeds.
- Take a mixing bowl,add all the vegetables to it , add freshly grounded pepper,salt and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Then add the saucery caramelized onion and dill to the vegetables and toss well. Lastly add the roasted cumin seeds.
- Serve cold.