Saucery Harissa – 3 tbsp
Maple syrup/Honey – 2 tbsp
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Garlic, finely chopped – 1 tbsp
Carrots – ¼ kg
Lemon wedges – 5-6 pieces
Parsley, chopped – 2 tsp.
Salt – to taste
- In a bowl, mix the Saucery harissa, maple syrup/honey, salt, olive oil, garlic and mix well.
- Pre heat the oven at 180C.
- Cut the carrots into 4, lengthwise. Mix the carrots and lemon wedges with the prepared harissa dressing and arrange on baking tray. Top the carrots with leftover dressing, if any.
- Roast for 25 mins at 180C. Occasionally turn the carrots in the tray to ensure uniform cooking. Roast until the carrots become soft and the lemon slices have caramelized.
- Serve is as an appetizer, garnished with chopped parsley.