Boneless chicken: 500gms
Curd : 250gm
Chili powder: 3tbsp
Coriander powder: 2tbsp
Garam masala (optional): 1tsp
Turmeric : 1tbsp
Ginger Garlic paste : 2tbsp
Butter : for brushing while on skewers or if using a microwave.
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium sized pieces.
- Marinade the chicken with all the dry spices, curd and mix well.
- Cut the onions into fine slices and deep fry them and add them to the marinade and keep aside.
- Prepare your barbeque, after it attains a good temperature add the chicken to the skewers and grill them on the barbeque, to maintain the moistness keep applying butter.(you can also cook the chicken in a pan with some oil if barbeque is not available, if using a microwave preheat the oven to 360’c for 15minutes and when you add the chicken get it down to 280’c.)
- Once the chicken cooks and gets a nice color,remove the chicken from the skewer and plate them.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon and dip it in the Saucery Caramelized Onion and Dill dip.